Sunday 6 October 2013

Fashion: Casual Saturday Shopping



Hi beauties, a quick post to show you what I was wearing yesterday to go shopping with my fiancé and son. I added in some clip in hair extensions for a long ponytail sweeped at the side, nice and simple but made me feel so much better. All in all quite a cheap outfit:
 
 
Jeans - Primark
Vest top - Topshop
Blazer - Primark
 
The blazers from Primark are really lovely I think and they are normally proced at £20 but amazingly I found this one in the reduced rail a few months back for an incredible £6, I was so happy I had found such a good bargain. I really can't wait to start my job and have a bit spare money and get back into fashion....I need a whole new wardrobe full of staple pieces. The past 3-4 years after having my boy and becoming a student again I've mainly had to go for the casual look all the time and constantly shop in Primark. I can't wait to start mixing up styles again and being a bit more quirky with my style! I get depressed when I look back on photos before having my son and miss the way I used to dress as I could afford to buy more clothes then. So expect to see a lot more fashion posts on my blog after Christmas time.

What do you tend to wear casually for shopping?
 



2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it and love to hear from everyone. I read each and every one and will try and reply as soon as I can.
Love Kayleigh xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...