Friday 20 September 2013

Skincare: Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask




I've been using this product a lot over the past few weeks as my skin has been feeling so dry and irritated. I purchased it after hearing lots of rave reviews on different blogs and eventually caved in. I also bought the Origins Clear Improvement Charcoal Mask too which you can read in a previous blog post. I had never tried any face masks before so I purposely only bought the small 50ml's on both these masks which were only £11 each, basically just in case I didn't like them. I wished I bought the 100ml now as I am totally in love with both of them!
This drink up intensive overnight mask is specifically for dry/dehydrated skin and you can use it twice a week or as desired, I have been using it 1-2 times per week. You apply a thick layer of this as the last step in your skincare routine before you go to bed and leave it on overnight. In the morning the mask has completely sunk into the skin leaving it soft, smooth and supple. It is an intense moisture replacement mask designed to deeply quench the skins thirst, making skin smoother and hydrated. It is a thick creamy consistency and you don't need to use a lot of this, just a 5p piece size. And it has the most gorgeous apricot smell to it which is divine.
I absolutely love using this at night and look forward to the nights that I am, and I use it as part of a little 'pamper night' routine where I make time to pop this on as well as a hair mask and paint my nails too. It without a doubt leaves the skin hydrated and really feels like it has totally sunk deep into the skin layers. I would definitely recommend this product to give your dry/dehydrated skin a boost, or even if you want that little bit extra care for your skin as I'm sure we all neglect it at some point, whether it's skipping cleansing routines or not applying moisturiser etc in a rush to work! You can pick yours up from the Origins website and it comes in either 50ml like this one for £11 or 100ml for £22, and currently Origins are offering free delivery too.
Have you tried this mask? What do you think?

7 comments:

  1. This sounds lovely, I really want to try it! Great photography too :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really need to try it!! Ah thankyou means a lot :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an amazing mask and an absolute staple product for me, the results are just fab :O).

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I will forever be repurchasing x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've tagged you to do the beauty routine tag

    http://samanthaw8.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/beauty-routine-tag.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im such an origins fan and this mask doesn't disappoint!

    AFASHIONFIX.CO.UK

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to try this mask so much! It sounds amazing! :)

    overdosedemaquillage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it and love to hear from everyone. I read each and every one and will try and reply as soon as I can.
Love Kayleigh xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...