Monday 9 September 2013

Beauty: MAC Vanilla Pigment


Hello ladies, thought I'd share this MAC Vanilla Pigment highlighter I treated myself too a few weeks back as I had my eye on it for quite a while and I am a big fan of highlighting lately. When looking at all the different shades of the MAC pigments I decided on the shade Vanilla as I was aware it's been hailed for being such a multipurpose product that can be used to highlight areas on the face or for an all over body glow.
Vanilla is a lovely creamy sort of shade with tiny hints of shimmer running through it. It's fast becoming my favourite highlighter as it really makes the cheekbones and eyebrow bone 'pop' and I've been wearing it in the inner corners of my eyes to brighten and highlight the eye area and make me look more 'awake.' It's a highly pigmented colour (of course, MAC is great for this) and the tiniest bit gives you a strong defined colour. I find it's easy to blend out in those areas you don't want such intense colour but it can be a bit messy though so be careful!
It's a much stronger highlighter than my Benefit's High Beam or my MAC strobe cream but still manages to look so natural looking, and this is what I absolutely love it about it, especially for special occasions and can't wait to wear it for an upcoming wedding I have at the end of September. The colour is striking but thankfully the tiny bits of glimmer running through it definitely do not make you look like you have a glitter ball face (I promise, as I don't like this with a lot of other highlighters) and although it is a little bit pricey at £17 I would say it is definitely worth it and I'm so glad I tried it.  Yes the little pot is small but the amount you need to use each time I honestly know this will last me for ages. So I'd say it's a pretty good investment. They come in a lot of different shades and can be used as eyeshadows too. 
I'm loving MAC makeup at the moment and have a separate MAC makeup wish list as long as my arm!

Have you tried any of the MAC Pigments? Do you love them as much as me?


6 comments:

  1. I've never tried these but they're on my MAC to buy list! Will be perfect for nights out :)
    Lydia Rose
    wwww.lydiarosexo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah they were on mine for so long too! Yes would look lovely on night out xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard so much about this pigment! It looks lovely on everyone I've seen wear it so I might have to pick this up :P x

    www.crazylins.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I can imagine it being a favourite you should definitely try it xx

      Delete
  4. this looks sooooo pretty.
    as does your blog header, love it

    tie-dye-eyes

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it and love to hear from everyone. I read each and every one and will try and reply as soon as I can.
Love Kayleigh xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...