Friday 13 September 2013

CROWNBRUSH DISCOUNT CODE

Hi lovelies just a quick post to mention I received a discount code that I can pass onto my readers from the fabulous Crownbrush throughout the month of September entering this code:

FINS 2013
 
Just click on the link below which takes you directly to their site, and entering that code you will receive a 10% discount with your order!

 
 
 
 
I don't know about you but I already have my eyes on so many Crownbrush products including some of their amazing makeup brushes, their concealer palette for highlighting and contouring, and their gorgeous lip palette!
 
Happy Shopping!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it and love to hear from everyone. I read each and every one and will try and reply as soon as I can.
Love Kayleigh xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...