Tuesday 17 September 2013

Autumn Tag

 
Hello ladies, hope you are all well, brrrr isn't it getting colder out there? I've seriously been cold all day and have started wearing my winter coat already, and now I'm sitting with my big fluffy dressing gown and slipper socks on - summer has definitely left us.  Seeing as summer is coming to an end, I thought I would take the opportunity to do the Autumn Tag which was posted originally by the lovely Make-Up Pixi3. I've loved reading other bloggers answers and couldn't wait to do my own tag, hope you enjoy reading it...

For Autumn, what is your....
 
1. Favourite thing about it? Oooh this would definitely have to be the chance to wear Autumn fashion wearing darker clothing and wrapping up warm in chunky knit cardigans, jeans/leggings or tights and comfy boots. I must admit I do dress for winter in colours such as berry, black, brown, creams. The crisp fresh mornings and the darker nights with the fire on with a hot chocolate. And of course the lead up to Christmas feeling festive buying presents...oh and the Christmas night out with the girlies!

2. Favourite drink? I've just bought Cadburys drinking chocolate with some whipped cream and marsh mellows from Asda for when it starts to get that little bit chilly....yum!

3. Favourite scent/candle? Unfortunately I don't really like the smell of spicy scents such as cinnamon etc so for me I tend to stick to similar scents all year round so as my beloved Yankee Candle in 'Clean Cotton.' I tend to love clean fresh vanilla scents, although I did smell one yesterday in the shops that was Apple Crumble and oh my god it smelt just like freshly baked apple crumble, my mouth was almost watering! So I think I will buy that one too.

4. Best lipstick? I'm recently trying to be more adventurous with lipstick shades as I tend to go for pink or neutral tones. However I have a wedding in a few weeks to attend and I've decided I'm going for a red dress and full on red lipstick for a change! I'm also loving the Kate Moss 107 lipstick I picked up a few weeks ago which is a perfect berry shade so I guess berry and red will be my most used shades this Autumn.

5. Go-to moisturiser? For my face I tend to switch from my Clinique one to the Avene Hydrance Optimale Riche which is perfect for Autumn/Winter as it's very thick and creamy as my skin tends to get really dry. I will also be using more of my Origins Drink Up Intensive overnight mask no doubt too. For my body I tend to use Body Shop butters or Soap & Glory.

6. Go-to colour for the eyes? This will most definitely be my new Maybelline Colour Tattoo eye shadow pots in the shades 'On & On Bronze' and 'Metallic Pomegranate' which are beautiful browns and cranberry shades. Also I will be hopefully buying the Urban Decay Naked Palette too.

7. Favourite music or band/singer to listen to? Hmm when I'm driving I tend to just listen to the radio as I get bored of hearing the same CD over and over again. I like a mix of music including pop, R&B, indie etc so I don't tend to download songs onto my phone as I just stick the radio on as I'm always in my car when I need to listen to music.

8. Favourite outfit to wear (i.e. boots & a scarf combo)? I tend to wear a lot of my skinny jeans in different colours-black, grey, plum, army green etc as they fit great into boots! But I also love wearing thick woolly tights with a skater dress with either ankle boots or flats, and wear both with a chunky knit cardigan or my winter coat...sorted! I sometimes adventure into thick tights and skirts too.

9. Autumn treat? Will definitely be more clothes this year, and I graduate in November which has been such a long stressful journey doing my nursing degree with my 4 year old son whilst working full time on hospital placement and all the essays at home so I'm hoping my mam and dad or my fiancé buy me a great graduation present...such as the Canon blogging camera I've been dropping a million hints for!

10. Favourite place to be? Simply at home :) Snuggled up with my son hearing all the things he wants from Santa and making Halloween and Christmas so special for him. A few nights out with the girls too and a couple of date nights with the fiancé :)

 
So that's it...I hope you enjoyed reading this tag & I would love to see you write one too! Leave me a comment or tweet me if you get around to doing one, I love reading tag posts.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it and love to hear from everyone. I read each and every one and will try and reply as soon as I can.
Love Kayleigh xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...