Sunday 28 July 2013

Winning a MAC lipstick!!!

Hi beauties, I just wanted to share with you the fabulous prize I won from the lovely Katie for her blog (check it out here) reaching 100 followers.  Well done! The prize was to win a MAC lipstick in any shade from the main collection, I was so excited when I found out I won...I never win anything! ha.  Before winning this I currently only had 2 MAC lipsticks in my collection - 'Impassioned' and 'Hue', and after lots of browsing on the internet I decided to get 'Crème D'Nude' as I was looking for a pale peachy colour and this one is always in their 'bestsellers' section.


 
 


Sorry for the photos I am itching to get a camera for blogging but have to wait until September when I finish uni and start my job...booo! I absolutely love this colour and with being on a four week study break from uni I have literally been wearing this everyday since. It's hard to describe but the colour seems like a pale peachy pinky beige kind of colour (ha that summed it up eh!?) I do love MAC lipsticks but have noticed the price creeping up and up lately..what's with that? I also can't wait until September when I finish uni and start my job to go on a massive MAC spree...I'm really keen to try their paint pots as well because I have heard so many good things about them.  Let me know if you have any other MAC lipstick or paint pot shades that I should buy!

                                                     And thankyou Katie for my MAC lipstick!

8 comments:

  1. Ooh, it is such a lovely colour isn't it?! I've been eyeing this one up too and you're right about the price hike, it's not fair!
    Hope you're well?
    Your newest follower,
    Laura xx

    http://www.lisforladybird.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I love the colour my newest fave at the moment, thank you lovely xx

      Delete
  2. Omg this looks so gorgeous! I was stuck between buying this and 'please me' a few weeks back, and I went with please me.. but now I wish I went for this :P

    marnimay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw it you definitely be on your next buy list :) xx

      Delete
  3. I always use MAC's paintpot in painterly as a base for my eyes, its lovely in terms of longevity! :)

    www.crazylins.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the recommendation I think that will be the first one I try as heard many great things about it! Xx

      Delete
  4. What a fab prize! I really like the nude colour.

    www.misslinnyo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it and love to hear from everyone. I read each and every one and will try and reply as soon as I can.
Love Kayleigh xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...