Saturday 27 April 2013

NOTD || Barry M Gelly Nail Colour "Lilac"




 
On my way to Feel Good Sunderland Event (will be putting a full blog about this) I couldn't resist having a cheeky look in Boots and Superdrug for some essentials I needed topping up. I bought Garnier soothing eye make up remover because I noticed my cleanser wasn't enough to get all my mascara off and was making my eyes really sensitive and sore. This is great though as its for sensitive eyes and has no alcohol, perfume or colourants in it.

I also bought Johnsons cleanser as its a simple soothing cleanser as I was sick of using skin care in the past specifically for oily/problematic skin because they made my skin so dry! I also re purchased the Avene eau thermale spring water (I love this separate blog to come), a re purchase of dry shampoo for days when greasy hair just won't do! I also bought my first Real Technique brush (I know probably the last person ever in the blogging world) and will try out the stippling brush soon as I've heard so many great reviews on it :)

Now onto the Nails...I have got quite a lot Barry M nail polishes and think they are great but decided to buy the Gelly one in Lilac shade to give a try.... I will definitely be buying more of the Gelly range as the first thing I noticed was how quickly it dried even with two coats and how lovely and shiny it was, also think the shade is a lovely pastel spring/summer shade great for day or night time.

Let me know if you like any of these or any other shades in the Barry M Gelly range that are lovely.
 
 
 
Love Kayleigh
Xxx

6 comments:

  1. Hi Kayleigh!

    I've nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award! The link below will take you to my blog for all the details!

    http://ashleighsteaparty.wordpress.com/2013/04/29/liebster-blog-award/

    Ash :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love barry m and batiste, they're both such great brands! I have a couple of the gelly polishes but i don't have this one yet- I think it's next on my wish list! :) I'm at islaay.com xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah definitely both brands I continue to buy...thx chick will check urs out too :) xxx

      Delete
  3. I like the Barry M Gelly Nail Paints, I've been meaning to get Prickly pear but still only have Grapefruit(Pink with red undertones shade)

    Shanaz xx

    La Belle Aventure

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo sounds nice think I will have to get some more shades in the range..grapefruit sounds nice :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it and love to hear from everyone. I read each and every one and will try and reply as soon as I can.
Love Kayleigh xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...